Welcome to the Global Seafoods Recipe Contest! Do you have a unique seafood recipe that you really love? If you answered yes, then you are more than qualified to win our contest! The requirements are very simple! Submit either in written form, or video your favorite seafood recipe, along with a beautiful photo of your recipe. Tell us about your recipe, where did you learn about it? We would love to hear the culinary stories of our followers! Do not forget to write out the ingredients and the directions! Get all of that together and submit your content by emailing it to email@example.com
. Also do not forget to add your name and where you are from! We want to give you credit for your recipe!
Submission due date is March 1, 2017!
Once all submissions are over we will pick the best three for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. All recipes will be judged for their quality of content, including images (doesn’t mean they need to be purely professional), quality of the recipe itself, originality and simplicity (we are not looking for something that will require an ingredient that can only be found in a special store on a corner of Cairo. All ingredients should be relatively easy to find)
- 1st place gets a $250 Amazon Gift Card
- 2nd Place gets a $50 Amazon Gift Card
- 3rd Place gets a $10 Starbucks Card
- Everyone gets a $5 gift code to use at our online store!
- Only one submission per applicant household.
- Recipes must be original, any recipes plagiarized from elsewhere will not be submitted and participant will be barred from trying again. Parts of the recipe may be inspired by outside sources, but more than 60% of the recipe should be original.
- Recipes should not have any super hard to find ingredients. The rule of thumb here is that if you cannot get it in 5 days or less from Amazon.com, then it is too rare for this contest.
- By submitting your recipe you automatically agree to allow us to post your recipe to our site and use it in our marketing efforts.
- Your recipe will be credited to you.
- No purchase is necessary for participation in the contest.
- Recipe must be a seafood recipe; non-seafood recipes will not be accepted.