- 2 ½ lbs Coho Salmon 8 ea. 5 oz. portions
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Olive oil spray, as needed
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Spanish Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Spanish paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 avocados, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 papayas, sliced into 12 slices
- Alaska Salmon: Season salmon with salt and pepper. Lightly spray with olive oil. Grill about 4 minutes per side.
Lime Vinaigrette: Whisk lime juice, vinegar, oil, paprika, salt and pepper together. Reserve.
Assembly: Toss spinach with 2/3 of the Lime Vinaigrette and place on serving plate. Arrange three slices each of avocado and papaya on the spinach. Place grilled salmon on spinach; drizzle fish with remaining Lime Vinaigrette.
Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon is known to be one of the most nutritious and delicious fish in the world. If you are looking for how to grill coho salmon