Best Grilled Coho Salmon, With Avocado and Papaya Spinach Salad
Best Grilled Coho Salmon
- 2 ½ lbs Coho Salmon 8 ea. 5 oz. portions
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Olive oil spray, as needed
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, fresh
- 2 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Spanish Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Spanish paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 avocados, sliced into 12 slices
- 2 papayas, sliced into 12 slices
- Alaska Salmon: Season salmon with salt and pepper. Lightly spray with olive oil. Grill about 4 minutes per side.
Lime Vinaigrette: Whisk lime juice, vinegar, oil, paprika, salt and pepper together. Reserve.
- Assembly: Toss spinach with 2/3 of the Lime Vinaigrette and place on serving plate. Arrange three slices each of avocado and papaya on the spinach. Place grilled salmon on spinach; drizzle fish with remaining Lime Vinaigrette.
The most important thing is not how many salmon calories you get, but the overall nutrition of salmon. Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon is full of Omega 3 fatty acids that can help keep you healthy and feeling good.The salmon nutrition facts are that salmon is one of the healthiest types of protein you can eat! Cooking salmon is not difficult, but you want to make sure you do not sacrifice that great wild coho salmon taste! Do you know how to grill coho salmon? What is your favorite grilled coho salmon recipe? We are always looking for great recipes! Check out our other recipes on our site!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.