MARINATED ALASKA BLACK COD
Black Cod Marinated With Honey Recipe
- Alaska Black Cod fillets (around 4 oz. each)
- 2 cups acacia honey
- 1 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 3⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
How to cook black cod marinated with honey
1. Make the simple marinade by mixing honey, soy sauce, grapeseed oil, and vinegar. Place each fillet in the marinade and make sure it is well coated. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Remove the fish from the marinade and season with salt and pepper. Place each fillet on a cookie sheet. Bake for around 8 minutes or until cooked through. The fish will have a golden/dark-brown color.
Now that you know how to prepare black cod marinated with honey, you need to know where to purchase black cod. The best prices can be found here. Once you buy the fish, you're ready to make this quick recipe and enjoy a great seafood dinner.