Cod Acqua Pazza
Cod acqua pazza recipe
It's always best to read through a recipe first and gather your ingredients before you begin your meal preparation. This is to be certain you have everything you need, and to give you time to make substitutions if necessary, without worrying about burning your meal or skipping a step. That said, we've made sure each of our recipes is easy to follow and simple to cook, giving beginner and advanced cooks alike a great place to find new recipes.
So read on and we'll show you how to make cod acqua pazza to impress your friends with your culinary skills while adding a delicious new recipe to your home menu.
- 4 each PACIFIC COD FILLETS, skinless 4oz fillets
- 3/4 tsp Salt, kosher
- 1 tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 1 each Lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Oil, olive-vegetable Blend
- 2 each Squash, yellow, diced
- 2 each Zucchini, green, diced
- 4 cloves Garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp Red pepper flakes, crushed
- 4 each Tomatoes, diced
- 3 oz Sherry, dry
- 1 pint Tomato juice, low sodium
- 1 bunch Parsley, fresh, leaves
- 2 cups Croutons, whole wheat toasted baguettes
- Preheat grill or griddle pan.
- Season fillets with salt, pepper, lemon and 1 Tbsp of oil.
- Grill approximately 2-3 minutes each side until done.
- Heat sauté pan on high heat.
- Add remaining oil, squash and zucchini.
- Brown vegetables then add garlic, red pepper flakes, and tomatoes.
- Toss gently and add sherry.
- Turn off heat and add tomato juice.
- Finish by placing mixture in serving bowl, top with cooked fillets, croutons, and parsley leaves.
- CHEF’S NOTE: Juice 1/2 lemon on finished dish to enhance tomato flavor. If desired, substitute tomato juice for strained fresh tomato “water.” Flaking the meat of the cooked fillets is optional to promote ease of eating.
* CHEF’S NOTE: Juice 1/2 lemon on finished dish to enhance tomato flavor. If desired, substitute tomato juice for strained fresh tomato “water.” Flaking the meat of the cooked fillets is optional.
This cod acqua pazza recipe will serve 4 people. We suggest serving with pasta, rice, or bread. If you're looking for a great place to buy black cod online, look no further than Global Seafoods. We're a trusted name in the seafood business! With our unbeatable money-back guarantee, you can't go wrong with us. Check out our customer reviews and see for yourself that we stand behind every purchase.
Ready to try this and other great seafood recipes? Browse our other offerings and expand your culinary horizons!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.