5. Add remaining oil, squash and zucchini.
6. Brown vegetables then add garlic, red pepper flakes, and tomatoes.
7. Toss gently and add sherry.
8. Turn off heat and add tomato juice.
9. Finish by placing mixture in serving bowl, top with cooked fillets, croutons, and parsley leaves.
10. CHEF’S NOTE: Juice 1/2 lemon on finished dish to enhance tomato flavor. If desired, substitute tomato juice for strained fresh tomato “water.” Flaking the meat of the cooked fillets is optional to promote ease of eating.