Have you been searching for an easy Rougheye Rockfish recipe? This Alaska Dukkan Dusted Rougheye Rockfish recipe incorporates delicious details to create a quick and tasty red snapper recipe, rich in flavor. Not sure how to cook Rougheye Rockfish? This tasty red snapper recipe, composed of the scaled Alaskan white meat, requires a sauté pan to fully capture the richness of the spices and bring out the flavor of the fish and vegetables. Taking careful note of the cooking tips and details is essential in the quick preparation of this delicious scaled white meat. Ingredients
How to Cook Rougheye Rockfish
- 4 4-oz. Skinless Alaska Rockfish Fillets
- 1 tsp. Corlander Seed
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seed
- 1 tsp. Cumin Seed
- 1 tsp. Black Ground Pepper
- 1 tsp. Fennel Seed
- 1 tbsp. Dry Roasted Almonds
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Japanese Cubed Eggplant
- 4 quartered Tomatoes
- 1 cup Cooked, Rinsed Chickpeas
- 4 cloves Sliced Garlic
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley Leaves
- 1 Sliced Lemon
- 4 Toasted, 4-inch, Whole Wheat Pitas
- Preheat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Put all dry seasonings into a spice grinder until a slightly-textured mixture forms.
- Combine the seasoning mixture with the olive oil and coat each fillet.
- Cook each fillet approximately 2-3 minutes on each side in the sauté pan.
- Cover the fillets loosely with aluminum foil to keep them warm.
- Increase the heat in the sauté pan and add the vegetable oil, eggplant, tomatoes,
chickpeas, and garlic.
- Remove once the tomatoes begin to break down and color develops on the eggplant.
- Serve the fish on top of the vegetables. Garnish the dish with lemon, parsley, and toasted pita.
The delight is in the details in the preparation of this easy Rougheye Rockfish recipe. Use the cooking tips laid out here and this dish will definitely be a crowd pleaser.
- Serving Size: 3.5 ounces
- Calories: 121
- Milligrams of Cholesterol: 44
- Grams of Fat: 2
- Grams of Protein: 24
- Grams of Saturated Fat: 0.5
- Milligrams of Sodium: 77