Best Espresso Rub Red Banded Rockfish
This easy espresso rub red banded rockfish recipe that serves four is sure to be a hit. The quick and delicious espresso rub couldn't be easier to make. When you see how long it takes to make this restaurant-worthy seafood dish, you'll want to put it on your regular rotation. Every diner will be happy with this rockfish dinner.
The best seafood is fresh from the ocean, but you can order rockfish frozen online that is just as good for great prices. We hope you enjoy this espresso rub recipe.
Cooking Method: Pan-frying
- Serving Size: 6 oz.
- Calories: 160
- Sugar: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fat: 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Protein: 32 g
- Sodium: 1 g
- 4 Red Banded Rockfish fillets (around 6 oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 4 lime wedges
1. For the quick espresso rub recipe, just mix together the espresso powder, brown sugar, chili powder, sea salt, and pepper. The rub will have a great smell.
2. Sprinkle the espresso rub on the rockfish fillets. Best results will occur when you rub it in a bit using your finger.
3. Spray your pan with cooking spray. Turn burner to medium-high. From frozen, cook about 8 minutes per side. How long it takes per side might vary somewhat. The fish should be opaque throughout when done.
4. Serve with a lime wedge for each diner to squeeze over fish before eating.
Order rockfish online for the best prices and give this delicious and easy espresso rub red banded rockfish recipe a try.