ROASTED RED BANDED ROCKFISH
Best Roasted Red Banded Rockfish Recipe
How long will it take to prepare this roasted red banded rockfish recipe? With this guide to how to cook roasted red banded rockfish, your main course can be ready in as little as 15 minutes, leaving no one asking, "How long until dinner?" This includes 5 minutes of preparation and 10 minutes cook time. Serves 4.
Yield: Serves 4.
Cooking Method: Oven roasting.
- Calories Per Serving: 255
- Sugar: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 47.6 mg
- Fat: 19 grams
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.73 g
- Serving Size: approximately 4 oz.
- Sodium: 560 mg
Total Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- 4 rockfish filets, approximately 4 oz. each
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
Preparation Instructions: How to Make Roasted Red Banded Rockfish
1. If using frozen fish filets, thaw in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. The best prices may be found with frozen filets.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Grease a glass baking dish with 1 tbsp olive oil.
4. Place fish filets in a single layer in the dish.
5. Drizzle 1 tbsp olive oil over each filet.
6. Sprinkle each filet with 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1/2 tsp lemon pepper.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
8. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when pierced with a fork.
Eating wild-caught fish is a great tasting, delicious way to introduce healthy omega-3 fatty acids into your diet - perhaps the best way, and at lower prices than omega-3 supplements. Refer to this handy guide on how to cook red banded rockfish. Don your best chef's hat and get cooking!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.