Learn how to make Smoked Salmon Taco Sushi for a quick and delicious snack. This recipe is a great appetizer that serves four and uses delicious ingredients. You won't have to heat up your kitchen with this simple and satisfying recipe. Read the instructions below for how to cook Salmon Taco Sushi and make sure to find the best prices for your ingredients.
Yield: Serves four, 3 chips each
Cooking Method for Smoked Salmon Taco Sushi Bites Recipe:
This is a perfect quick and simple recipe for the summertime because you don't need any cooking appliances to prepare the appetizer. Simply grab a bowl and spoon for mixing. You will also need a knife and cutting board for chopping up the ingredients.
Nutrition Information for Smoked Salmon Taco Sushi:
Number of Calories: Approximately 207 per serving
Total Prep Time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for How to Make Smoked Salmon Taco Sushi:
This recipe for Smoked Salmon Taco Sushi can easily be doubled or tripled if you are serving a crowd.
- ½ cup crème fraiche
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 12 large tortilla chips
- ¾ cup shredded Napa cabbage
- 6 oz. Chum Lox trim slices, cut into 12 bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- ¼ cup diced tomato
How to Cook Salmon Taco Sushi
- Add the crème fraiche and cilantro to a bowl and blend them together to create a delicious dressing. Keep the dressing refrigerated until it is needed to garnish the chips after they have been prepared.
- Arrange the tortilla chips on a serving platter and add approximately one tablespoon of cabbage to each chip. Next, place three of the Chum Lox slices on top of the cabbage. Then, add about a teaspoon of tomatoes and red onion to each chip for additional color, flavor and texture.
- For the best presentation, drizzle the crème fraiche and cilantro mixture onto each of the tortilla bites. Use any leftover cabbage, red onion, or tomato for additional color on the serving platter.
Plan to double or even triple this recipe when you find the best prices on Chum Lox because these salmon taco sushi bites won't last long. Whether you make the smoked salmon taco bites for a snack or an appetizer, they will be a great treat for anyone.