We've gathered some of the best and easiest Valentine's Day meal ideas to make your romantic evening a breeze. Don't worry if you think your cooking skills aren't up to snuff. We promise these easy Valentine’s Day meals will be simple to make and taste good!
Menu and quick recipes:
1) Herbed Salmon: Salmon fillets or steaks, basil, oregano, thyme. Place salmon in shallow baking dish, sprinkle with herbs, bake at 400°F until salmon flakes easily. Serve with red wine and chocolates.
2) Spicy Salmon & Veggies: Salmon fillets or steaks, ground black pepper, ground red pepper, cumin, cubed root vegetables (such as carrots and potatoes), 2 tbsp salted butter. Place salmon and veggies in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with all seasoning (or more if you like it really hot!) Place butter on top of each piece of fish. Bake at 400°F until salmon flakes easily and veggies are done.
3) Crispy Flatfish: Choose any flatfish from our site, breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, dried basil, salt. Mix all dry ingredients, coat fish in mix. Pan fry in a small amount of olive oil until fish is opaque and flakes easily. Serve over a bed of shredded lettuce, lemon wedges on the side. Serve with white wine.
4) Crab Legs for Two: Alaskan king crab legs, butter. Boil a large pot of water. Place crab legs in the water and boil for 10 – 15 minutes, or until meat is tender and cooked through. Dip meat in melted butter. Serve with a side of crusty bread and red wine.
5) Glazed Rockfish: Choose any rockfish from our site, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 1-2 onion chopped. Simmer soy sauce, brown sugar, and onion until onion is just cooked. Let cool slightly. Place fish in shallow baking dish, pour glaze evenly over fish portions. Bake at 425°F until fish flakes easily.
6) Crispy Cod and Dipping Sauce: Cod fillets cut into strips, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, garlic, olive oil, butter, Parmesan cheese. Coat fish in breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Let sit on rack for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Place fish in pan, fry until outside is crispy and inside flakes easily. Melt butter, add Parmesan and pepper to taste. Dip fish in melted butter. Serve with soft bread and white wine.
7) Fisherman’s Soup: Skinless cod, skinless salmon, crab meat, 1/3 cup dry sherry, 8 cups chicken or vegetable stock, and mixed vegetables of your choice. Cube fish, cube or shred crab. Add all ingredients to a large pot and simmer until veggies are cooked. Serve with red wine and thick, crusty bread and a herbed butter spread.
8) Blackened Halibut: Halibut fillets, Cajun seasoning or blackening spice mix, olive oil. Rub halibut with seasoning. Heat olive oil in pan over medium heat. Place fish in pan and cook until it begins to flake. Outside should start to have a nice dark color. Serve over rice, with steamed veggies and red wine.
We'll help make it special
And now that you know what to cook for Valentine's dinner, it's time to shop! For the best fish, crab, and other seafood, browse our selection and be ready to wow your partner with your impressive culinary skills. With our money-back guarantee you can't go wrong.
Comments will be approved before showing up.