Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides
Marine Collagen Peptides (12oz) from Wild-Caught Snapper
- strengthening of bones, tendons, and muscles,
- fresh skin,
- growth of hair and nails.
An important feature of our bioactive collagen peptide products is that they are easily absorbed.
- Collagen peptide supplement must be consumed on an empty stomach.
- In order to fulfil your body requirements, it is recommended to take 1 capsule of 2500mg two times a day.
Our marine collagen peptide is made up of 100% pure fish skin. It is composed of amino acid which helps in easy digestion. The fish collagen peptide is gluten-free and does not contain sugar, yeast, flour, or any artificial preservatives. It is a vital source of vitamins, calcium, and proteins needed by the body.
Bioactive collagen peptide is certified and meets the internationally approved standards. We are committed to providing the best quality marine collagen supplements that are free of contaminated toxins and chemicals, and we make sure that marine collagen powder goes through a proper purifying process.
It must be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Must be put away from the reach of children.
- Must be kept away from sunlight.
Increasing the consumption of marine collagen supplement beyond a certain level might lead to some problems such as allergies, gastro, skin dryness, hypersensitivity, bloating and a reduced appetite.
Hence, if you plan to purchase our marine collagen supplements, you can shop it online from our website.
So be quick and place an order to benefit from our low price collagen supplement with no shipping charges.