Pacific Cod Fillets Vacuum Packed - 10 lbs
Pacific Cod Fillets - Gadus macrocephalus
The Many Uses of Pacific Cod Fillet
Since we've already cleaned and filleted this cod for you, your preparation time is reduced, letting you concentrate on creating something tasty. When you buy pacific cod fillet online from us, you will get 10 lbs of cod in 8 to 10 ounce fillets, ready to use in your next culinary masterpiece.
Try these delicious ideas.
- Grilled with onions, butter, and garlic
- Lightly breaded and baked with fresh seasonal vegetables
- Pan-fried with olive oil, basil, and thyme
- Use in soups, stews, and chowders
- Battered and deep fried for classic fish and chips
No matter your method of cooking, after you buy Alaskan cod fillet from us, be sure to use safe food handling practices. We suggest you store this product in the freezer until ready to cook. You can either cook straight from frozen, or let it thaw slowly in the refrigerator first—never on the counter! Be sure to cook your fish to an internal temperature of 145° F.
Benefits Beyond the Price
In addition to our unbeatable prices, the benefits of buying from Global Seafoods are numerous.
- Comes in a 10 pound box, frozen for a long shelf-life
- High protein and low fat option for healthy meals
- 8 to 10 ounce fillets for easy portioning
- Great source of omega-3 fatty acids
Seafood is our business! We have been voted the best place where to buy seafood in the Seattle area! Global Seafoods is a trusted name in seafood, and our customers know we will stand behind our products. Our bulk wild Alaska cod fillets are processed fresh, quickly frozen, packed in dry ice, and shipped directly to your door. Your product will arrive at the perfect temperature to preserve quality and ensure a long shelf-life. We back up every purchase with our money-back guarantee! If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, return it for a full refund, including shipping cost!
- 10lb Pine Bone In.
- 8-10oz Fillets.
- Global Seafoods Brand.
- Not Individually Wrapped.
- Vacuum Packed.
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) Certified.