Smoked Seafood Collection: Value in the Variety
Hot or Cold Smoked
Smoked fish comes in both hot smoked and cold smoked. The smoking methods impart particular flavors and textures, so be sure to read the product descriptions to find the right smoked seafood for your needs. No matter the smoking method, our smoked products are a delicious treat.
- Smoking adds flavor to foods
- Hot smoked seafood is cooked during the smoking process
- Cold smoked seafood is not cooked during the smoking process
- Textures differ – Cold smoked salmon will be 'wet', while hot smoked will be 'dry'
- Cold smoked salmon, also known as lox, does not need to be cooked
- Meats need to be cured with a brine before smoking
- The salt in brine removes moisture from the meat and prevents spoilage
- Wet brine and dry brine methods of curing offer wide flavor varieties to seafood
Benefits Beyond Taste
While the price of our smoked seafood can't be beat, the benefits of buying from Global Seafoods go beyond your titillated taste buds. With such a large selection of the freshest smoked seafood to choose from, you can afford to try them all. This is especially appealing when you know the many benefits of smoked seafood.
- Seafood is naturally low in calories
- Smoking preserves flavor and extends the shelf life of our products
- High protein
- Vitamin B12
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Suitable for use in many dishes or for snacking on its own
Our Quality Guarantee
Global Seafoods knows you demand quality! We want to earn your trust so you will come back to us time and time again for the finest in seafood. We know that purchasing seafood online can be daunting. That's why we back up every order with our money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with your smoked seafood for any reason, return it for a full refund!