Terms & Conditions
Customer Responsibilities, Agreements, and Understanding:
- Given the perishable nature of our products, we generally do not accept returns, and all sales are considered final. At Global Seafoods North America LLC, we prioritize customer satisfaction. Our products are produced in accordance with the best industry practices and adhere to USDA and FDA food safety regulations.
The net weight of our seafood, certified by the Department of Transportation, Division of Weights and Measures, is precise and non-negotiable.
- As the customer, I am responsible for receiving my order and unpacking it on the day of delivery.
- If the package is delivered when I am not available, I am responsible for finding a proxy to accept the delivery on my behalf.
- If the package is not opened, and the contents are not stored in proper refrigeration or freezers within the day of delivery, I take full responsibility for any resulting spoilage.
- Only the person whose name is on the invoice may request to make a claim. If any other person contacts Global Seafoods North America LLC about a claim, then Global Seafoods North America LLC is not permitted to discuss orders with a 3rd party (for example, your husband, brother, mother, father, sister, children).
- If you placed the order, you must be the one to file the claim.
- If I (the customer) do not fill out this form or complete the claims process, then I (the customer) will not receive a replacement or refund.
- Any action by me (the customer) to contact UPS or FedEx to delay delivery for any reason after the order has been shipped is not allowed.a.) Doing so can and will cause unforeseen delays in transit that will result in spoilage of all products. b.) As a result, any such action will result in voiding all guarantees and the rejection of all claims.
- I (the customer) will contact Global Seafoods North America LLC if I have any issues, but understand that I do have the legal right to contact my bank and request a chargeback without following the proper steps described in 'Claims, Refunds & Returns' However, I understand that such action voids any direct returns from Global Seafoods North America LLC and thus bans me for life from making future purchases at Global Seafoods North America LLC. a) I (the customer) understand that Global Seafoods North America LLC will use criminal and civil charges in the case of chargebacks, as Global Seafoods North America LLC treats them as shoplifting and theft. b) I (the customer) understand that all chargebacks, regardless of reason, will be sent to collection.
- I (the customer) understand that the use of profane or threatening language is considered harassment, and I will never use such language when dealing with a representative of Global Seafoods North America LLC. I (the customer) understand that the use of such language will result in being banned for life from making purchases with Global Seafoods North America LLC and will also void any claims that I (the customer) have or wish to place.
- If for any reason I (the customer) have not received my package after it has been marked as delivered by UPS or FedEx, then I (the customer) am responsible for contacting Global Seafoods North America LLC about this claim. a. I (the customer) am required to undertake reasonable measures to try to locate a missing package (for example, checking the entire perimeter of my property, checking with neighbors, inquiring with building management). b. If, after checking all reasonable possibilities, the package is not found, then Global Seafoods North America LLC will conduct an investigation with UPS or FedEx to try to locate the package. c. Due to the perishable contents, if the package cannot be found within a day, Global Seafoods North America LLC can provide a replacement shipment or refund. d. If I (the customer) have misled Global Seafoods North America LLC and have received the original package and also received a replacement or refund, then I (the customer) may be billed by Global Seafoods North America LLC and may face civil and/or criminal charges.
- I (the customer) may not, for any reason, decline to receive a delivery from any carrier. a. Any returns or claims must be filed and shipped back with a return label. b. Refusal of delivery will be considered a delivery, and all guarantees will be void. c. I (the customer) understand that refusing a delivery will void all warranties, and I will no longer be eligible for a return or refund. d. Cancellation of an order cannot be completed after the order has been shipped. All unwanted items will be required to be shipped back to Global Seafoods North America LLC. Refusal of delivery voids all refunds, with no exceptions.
- Please be advised that all sales involving custom-prepared products are final. We provide a clear warning on each product description highlighting that due to the unique and personalized nature of these items, returns and refunds are not permissible once the sale is complete. By placing an order for a custom-prepared item, you acknowledge and agree to these terms, fully understanding that your purchase is non-returnable and non-refundable under any circumstances. We encourage you to review both the product description and your order carefully before finalizing your purchase. We appreciate your understanding of this policy
Claims, Refunds & Returns:
- A. If there is a question of quality and if a claim is required then I (the customer) must contact Global Seafoods North America LLC to file a claim within 7 days of delivery.
- B. Physically damaged orders must be reported within 24 hours after delivery and confirmed with photographic evidence send to email@example.com. In cases of physical damage during transit, Global Seafoods must be provided with sufficient information to file a claim against UPS or FedEx. This is essential to ensure the quality of future deliveries. Global Seafoods North America LLC will offer a refund or a replacement for the order, and in some cases, the return of the product may be required. Please be prepared to facilitate the return process. If we ask you to return a damaged product, please "Click Here" for future instructions.
- C. If a product arrives with a delay (outside of UPS or FrdEx delivery days) and is not in suitable condition, Global Seafoods North America LLC will provide a refund or a replacement for the order.
- B. For returns for reasons not covered in Paragraph B or C, please "Click Here" for detailed return instructions.
- It’s important to note that we cannot accept returns or provide refunds based on personal taste preferences such as saltiness, texture, or natural odors of seafood.
I (the customer) understand that by making this purchase, I (the customer) allow Global Seafoods North America LLC to contact me in the future about deals and products.
I (the customer) may request to be removed from any contact lists at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Global Seafoods North America LLC will still have the right to contact me if:
- It has to do with an order that I (the customer) have made recently or if
- I (the customer) request that Global Seafoods North America LLC contacts me. C. I (the customer) understand that Global Seafoods North America LLC will not sell my personal information to any 3rd parties and will only use it for their records and personal marketing to me. Due to this clause, Global Seafoods North America LLC is not able to discuss orders with anyone but the individual who has placed the order. If the purchaser requires a translator or interpreter, then the purchaser must be on the line during the call as well. This clause is not applicable to people with impaired hearing or speech.
IF INTENDED FOR RESALE:
If I (the customer) decide that I wish to export my purchase then I (the customer) am responsible for acquiring all proper permits from the United States and any other applicable sovereign nation.
I (the customer) fully understand that if I (the customer) attempt to export my purchase to another country without possessing the proper permits then I (the customer) am smuggling and take full responsibility
If I (the customer) am caught smuggling by the US or any other sovereign nation then I (the customer) may be subject to prosecution under local jurisdiction, including fines, prison time, and in certain jurisdictions death.
UNDERSTANDING & KNOWLEDGE OF PURCHASE:
- All unit sizes and weight is stated on all product pages, I have seen those sizes and weight per unit and agree to them.
- I void any claim for misunderstanding of unit size or weight. Thus as a result I understand that I cannot return products due misunderstanding of unit weight and/or size.
- If I (the customer) have any allergies then I (the customer) will consult with my doctor before making a purchase.
- I (the customer) understand that Global Seafoods North America LLC sells items with known allergens (seafood and fish) and I (the customer) am making my purchase with that knowledge as well.
- Under this clause any claims on orders of more than 3 units will be void unless they fall into the category below:
- Spoiled & rotten: If spoilage is not caused by delivery failure, a QC investigation will be done before decision is made on claim
- Missing item
- Wrong item
- Significant lack of quality (mis-coloration of roe, etc)
If order has not been shipped then Global Seafoods North America can cancel my order.
Once shipped, orders cannot be cancelled.
- If I (the customer) give special instructions that require a return of package or are given after order has been packed then I (the customer) am responsible for all monetary loss.
- If special instructions are given during order purchase and are ignored, then Global Seafoods North America LLC is responsible to compensate loss of items with replacement or refund.