King Salmon Caviar
King Salmon Caviar - Oncorhynchus tshawytscha
Production summer 2020
- King Salmon Caviar
- Wild Caught
- Made in Alaska
- Ingredients: King Salmon Roe, Salt
- No Additional Preservatives
- Color: Orange
- Egg firmness: Very Soft Shell, Will leak
- Size: 6-7 mm Diameter Grain
- Salt Content: 3.2%
- Taste & Smell: no smell or aftertaste, great flavor
- 0.5kg (1.1 Lbs)
Recommended Serving Method:
It is recommended that all Caviar is thawed in the refrigerator. This is so that there is no damage done to the roe during thawing. Finally we recommend taking the Caviar from refrigeration and serving in room temperature. Caviar can be served in many ways. The most popular method in Russia is on dark rye bread with unsalted butter.
Benefits Beyond the Price
Our reputation shows that quality matters and the price of our roe can't be beat, but the benefits of buying from Global Seafoods go beyond your bank account. Buy king salmon caviar from us today and reap these health benefits.
- Low calories – About 40 per serving
- High protein – 4g
- Vitamin B12 – 53% of your recommended daily value
- Selenium – 15% of your recommended daily value
- High in omega-3 fatty acids
Global Seafoods knows caviar! Our customers come back to us time and time again for the finest in caviar, fish, and other seafoods. And for good reason! We process our seafood quickly, freeze it fast, pack it in dry ice, and ship it directly to your door. Your product will arrive at the perfect temperature to ensure a long shelf-life. And we back up every purchase with our money-back guarantee! If you are unhappy with our king salmon caviar for any reason, return it for a full refund!