Halibut Cheeks Fresh 24 Oz
Halibut Cheeks Fresh
Total weight 24 oz
6-12 Cheeks per Order
Arrives chilled, never frozen.
- Taste: mild, slightly sweet
- Texture: delicate yet firm, tender muscle fiber
- Pack Size: by the pound
- Origin: USA – Alaska
- Seasonality: March - November
- Recommended Preparation: sauté, grill, bake
- Nutritional Info (serving size 1/2 pound) Calories 290, Fat 5g, Cholesterol 93mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 0g, Fiber, 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 50g, Calcium 115mg, Iron 1mg, Potassium 1085mg, Vitamin A 365 IU, Vitamin D 0mcg, Omega 3's 1532mg
Halibut cheeks are revered by Alaskan Locals. The delicate yet firm texture combined with its mild and slightly sweet flavor make this delicacy a highly desired sea product from Ketchikan to Utqiagvik. Our fresh cheeks are disc-shaped and average three inches in diameter; however, there can be quite a bit of variation depending upon the size of the fish. If you haven’t tried the world-famous halibut cheek, don’t hesitate to expand on your seafood expertise today!
Please note some time may be required to acquire product as it is fresh caught. We will let you know immediately of any delays caused by fishing.