Warm water lobsters are a huge favorite among seafood lovers! They come from many warm water areas like the Caribbean, the South Atlantic US, the Atlantic coast of South America, and West Africa. Our Warm Water Lobsters come from the Bahamas in the Caribbean Sea. Warm Water Lobster Tails are enjoyed for their light flavor and tender meat compared to Cold Water Lobster. Lobster is a great accompaniment to a juicy steak, or it is just as good on its own. We suggest boiling the lobster first for a few minutes to redden the shell perfectly, and then to grill it or bake it in an oven to finish! Buy Warm Water Lobster Tails today, and feel the sophistication and style of surf n turf!
At Global Seafoods we have the best Warm Water Lobster Tails for sale on the market! We make sure that our Lobster Tails come from the best producers in the world who not only strive for quality, but ecological responsibility. When you buy lobster tails online from Global Seafoods, you know that you will be getting the best!
Lobster tail is very good for you. It is lower in fat and calories than other meats such as chicken, pork, and beef. It is also loaded with omega-3 fatty acids. Not only is this good for your memory and your brain, adding it regularly will also lower your risk of developing heart disease. The nutritional information alone is enough to make you want to buy lobster tails.
• Calorie Count: The calorie count in a whole lobster tail depends on the weight of the tail. However, according to the US Department of Agriculture, there are 90 calories in 100 grams of lobster tail meat.
• Fat: Lobster tail meat is very low in fat. There is just 1 gram of fat per every 100 grams of lobster meat. Also, lobster tail meat contains no trans fat or saturated fat.
• Sodium: Lobster tail meat is low in sodium. There is 296 mg of sodium in 100 grams of meat. The way that you serve your lobster tail can change this. Many people eat their tail dipped in butter and salt. This will drastically increase the sodium level of the meat.
• Protein: Lobster tail is very high in protein. There are 19 grams of protein in each 100-gram serving. Since protein is important in building muscle and giving you energy, lobster tail is an excellent food choice.
• Other Nutrients: Lobster tail is high in vitamin A, which is a great antioxidant. It is also high in vitamin B, which is important for fast metabolism. It is also rich in magnesium, potassium, iron, and zinc, which are all essential minerals.
We strive to sell our customers only the meatiest and the freshest lobsters available. When you purchase your lobster tails from us, you can be sure that they are clean, fresh, and the meat is the whitest of the white. We will always have the best Warm Water Lobster Tail Price that you can buy! You can be confident when you buy from us. We guarantee that when you order from us that you will love it, or you can return your purchase for a full refund, including the cost of shipping.
As mentioned above, the way that the lobster tail is transported is very important. If the tail is not kept cold enough during delivery, it can have a negative effect on the taste and the texture of the meat. When you buy from us and you have your tails delivered, you can be sure that they will be just as cold as the day that the lobster was taken from the water. When the lobster arrives at your door, it will be cold and ready to cook. Contact us for shipping details.
Lobster tails are delicious and they are good for you. They are great when served with steak or with a salad or potato. Lobster tails are also delicious on their own. If you want to order the freshest and the best tasting lobster tails for sale, buy lobster tails from our store. When it comes to cost, we also guarantee the best lobster tail price. Visit our market or call for shipping details.