$ 95.00 USD
Premium Sashimi Broiled Octopus
Octopus has a mild sweet flavor, a slightly purplish hue, and a firm meaty texture that is similar to lobster. Although it looks intimidating, octopus is not fishy, chewy, or slimy. It is very mild, tender, and easily picks up the flavor of what it’s being cooked in, which makes it well suited for marinades. Our fully cooked octopus tentacles are perfect for salads, served chilled, or added to pastas.
- Our octopus is wild-caught in the waters of Spain and delivered fully cooked.
- Vacuum Packed
- The best Sashimi octopus comes from Japan.
- Octopuses are cephalopods, closely related to squid, calamari, and cuttlefish.
- Our fully cooked octopus tentacles are tenderized and ready to eat.
- If you like calamari you will love octopus.