Dungeness Crab Meat
$ 260.00 USD
Dungeness Crab Meat is a delicious ready to serve Seattle secret. You can enjoy fresh Dungeness Crab Meat without cracking the shell. Serve it with crackers or use it as a main course in your Dungeness Crab Salad. (Crab louie) Buy Dungeness crab meat online
- 4 containers 1 Pound or 16 oz each - total 4 Pounds
- Temperature History: preserved fresh, never frozen
- Delivery Presentation: 1/2 leg and claw meat and 1/2 body meat
- Taste: slightly sweet, nutty, rich, and succulent
- Texture: tender, moist, delicate
- Origin: Alaska
- Catch Method: trap, wild-caught
- Seasonality: Fall, Winter, Spring
- Sustainability Rating: Good Alternative - Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch
- Recommended Preparation: crab cakes, salads, appetizers, pasta, more..
- Pack Size: by the pound
- Nutritional Info (serving size 1/2 pound) Calories 197, Fat 3g, Cholesterol 173mg, Sodium 778mg, Carbohydrates 0g, Fiber, 0g, Sugars 0g, Protein 44g, Calcium 133mg, Iron 1mg, Potassium 924mg, Vitamin A 25mcg, Vitamin D 36 UI, Omega 3's ~150mg
Dungeness Crab are harvested from Oregon to Alaska and from Fall to Spring. The meat is sold fresh and is well-known for its sweet, succulent flavor and delicate texture. It is cooked whole while still live to encapsulate the best texture and flavor; and then the meat is immediately removed from the shell and packed in ice. We receive and ship out incredibly fresh Dungeness crab meat daily.