Chili Garlic Alaskan Pollock
Simply the best Wild Alaskan Pollock fillet recipe
Alaskan pollock is a versatile and delicious white fish, much like cod, suitable for many types of dishes and flavor combinations. Baked, roasted, grilled, flaked into salads and soups, your options are truly limitless. The mild taste and pleasing texture make this fish an excellent choice for spicy, savory, or sweet dishes, and the low price makes it a great option for healthy eating, even on a tight budget.
Alaskan pollock is easy to handle and simple to prepare in all types of cooking, and it's a great fish to experiment with. Either fresh or frozen, this flaky fish is sure to please. Even with its ease of cooking, sometimes you just want a simple and delectable healthy pollock recipe with easy to follow directions and always turns out perfectly. That's exactly what we have for you today. Read on to learn how to bake the perfect Alaskan pollock.
It doesn't take a master chef to create this masterpiece, but your guests don't need to know that. Impress family and friends with our simple Alaskan pollock recipe that includes a list of simple ingredients such as mustard, tomatoes, lime juice, salt and pepper, and a selection of fresh, tender vegetables. Filling, satisfying, and a truly tangy treat for your tongue, you'll want to make a little extra to have for lunch the next day, too.
Ready to tantalize your taste buds?When you're ready to try out scrumptious recipe, buy pollock fillet in our store and have it delivered right to your door. Skip the trip to the fish market and stop worrying about the quality of your fish. At Global Seafoods, we've got you covered with a money-back guarantee and tons of positive reviews to show you we really know our fish.
- 4 each Alaska pollock, skinless 4oz fillets
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tbsp Mustard, Dijon
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp Yogurt, nonfat Greek
- 1 pint Tomatoes, cherry, rinsed
- 1 each Onion, red, diced
- 2 each Squash, yellow, sliced
- 2 each Zucchini, green, sliced
- 2 each Cilantro, fresh leaves
- ¼ cup Scallions, cut
- 2 each Limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Spanish Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Salt, kosher
- ½ tsp Pepper, black, ground
- 3 cups Quinoa, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine Sriracha, mustard, and honey. Mix thoroughly.
3. Reserve half of mixture for Pollock glaze and incorporate yogurt into remaining half for finished sauce.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, squash, zucchini, cilantro, scallions lime juice, olive oil, 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Mix thoroughly and reserve.
5. Season fillets evenly with remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. black pepper. Place 1 Tbsp of glaze evenly atop each salmon fillet.
6. Place one portion of pollock with 5 oz of vegetable mixture onto oiled baking surface.
7. Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until fillet is cooked and glaze has lightly browned.
8. Remove from oven and plate with reserved yogurt sauce and cooked quinoa
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.