- Flatbread, 4-1/2”x 11” 12 each
- BBQ Sauce 3 cups
- Cheddar/Mozzarella Blend, shredded 12 cups
- Alaska Canned Salmon, drained and flaked 4 cans (14.75 oz. ea.)
- Caramelized Onions 3 cups
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, diced 3 cups
- Tomato, small dice .75 cups
- Cilantro, fresh, chopped .75 cups
- Crispy Fried Onions .75 cups
BBQ Wild Alaskan Salmon Flatbread
Alaska Salmon with Sugarcane Marinade
- One Serving:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay out 1 flatbread,
- spread with 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Top with 1 cup cheese, 4 oz. Alaska Canned Salmon,
- 1/4 cup caramelized onion, 1/4 cup diced bacon,
- and 1 Tbsp. diced tomato.
Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro and
1 Tbsp. crispy fried onion rings. Serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.