- Flatbread, 4-1/2”x 11” 12 each
- BBQ Sauce 3 cups
- Cheddar/Mozzarella Blend, shredded 12 cups
- Alaska Canned Salmon, drained and flaked 4 cans (14.75 oz. ea.)
- Caramelized Onions 3 cups
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, diced 3 cups
- Tomato, small dice .75 cups
- Cilantro, fresh, chopped .75 cups
- Crispy Fried Onions .75 cups
BBQ Wild Alaskan Salmon Flatbread
Alaska Salmon with Sugarcane Marinade
- One Serving:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lay out 1 flatbread,
- spread with 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Top with 1 cup cheese, 4 oz. Alaska Canned Salmon,
- 1/4 cup caramelized onion, 1/4 cup diced bacon,
- and 1 Tbsp. diced tomato.
Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
Garnish with 1 Tbsp. chopped cilantro and
1 Tbsp. crispy fried onion rings. Serve.
Also in Recipes
American Red Snapper gracing the menus of many fine dining establishments because of its superior flavor and its beautiful presentation
Easy shrimp enchiladas are quick to prepare and a filling meal full of protein and flavor. You can even sneak in some veggies by adding spinach for some shrimp and spinach enchiladas, and your kids won't even know