10 hard-boiled eggs
1small red onion, small dice
12ounces cream cheese
16ounces sour cream
1⁄2cup fresh parsley
salt & pepper
2(4 ounce) jars Black caviar
2(4 ounce) jars Red caviar
- Dice the hard boiled eggs. Stir in the mayonnaise and onions. Season mixture. In a greased springform pan, layer the egg mixture.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in the fresh parsley. Season mixture. Layer on top of egg mixture and smooth surface.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Drain each color of caviar on separate paper towels.
- Create a shape or design, using the different colors of caviar. Chill.
- Be careful unmolding the springform pan.
- Serve with toast points or crackers.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.