Sablefish Ceviche Recipe: A Refreshing and Healthy Dish
Sablefish Ceviche Recipe
Are you tired of the same old seafood recipes? If so, it's time to try something new! Sablefish ceviche is a refreshing and healthy dish that's perfect for summer. Made with fresh fish, lime juice, and a variety of colorful vegetables, this ceviche recipe is packed with flavor and nutrients.
Here's how to make it:
- 1 pound sablefish fillets, skinned and diced
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the diced sablefish and lime juice. Toss to coat and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine the red onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper, and cilantro.
- Add the vegetable mixture to the sablefish and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- Serve chilled, garnished with additional cilantro and lime wedges.
Q: Can I use other types of fish for this recipe?
A: Yes! You can use any firm, white fish such as halibut, sea bass, or snapper.
Q: How long can I store leftovers?
A: Ceviche is best when consumed within 24 hours, but it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Q: Is ceviche safe to eat?
A: Ceviche is a safe dish as long as the fish is fresh and properly prepared. The acid from the lime juice "cooks" the fish, killing any potential bacteria.
Sablefish ceviche is a delicious and healthy seafood dish that's perfect for summer. With fresh ingredients and bold flavors, it's sure to be a hit at your next dinner party or barbecue. So give this recipe a try and impress your friends and family with your culinary skills!